Thomas C. LeCluse
135 Hallock Rd Lake Grove, New York 11755
(631) 588-2113 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced in IT industry since 1986; certification, training and field
experience on Microsoft Windows,
DOS and OS/2 Operating Systems, Novell, Microsoft Office products, IBM/PC's, hardware, software, networking,
Dbase, Cisco devices, Web site design, with additional experience in support, training, consulting and management
Parnell Solutions Inc, Port Jefferson, New York Network
Consulting Specialist 3/2004 - Present
· Computer and Network Installations / Troubleshooting / Service Win2000/2003 SBS
· Microsoft Office/Outlook/Exchange support
Adecco Technical / CVS, Woonsocket RI, Field Associate
· CVS Server / POS Rollout Long Island / NY/ NJ Existing store conversions / New store setups of IBM Servers, POS systems, telecom and store comm. systems and networks.
TLC Publishing Corp. Manorville, New York Web designer
1998 to 2003
· Website design and consulting
SPC Associates of N.Y., Inc. Manorville, New York
Technical Consultant 1997 to 2002
· Computer consulting, Network Consulting,
· Database, Spreadsheet, and Advertising design work. Marketing and Advertising Consulting
Visual Listing Systems, Port Jefferson, New York Technical
Support Specialist 1995 to 1999
· Custom Real Estate Software - support, training, and hardware troubleshooting over 160 sites
· Windows 3.x / Win95/98 / WinNT environments
· Dbase programming and remote support using Reachout / PcAnywhere / Citrix
Tritec Companies, East Setauket, New York Independent
Consultant 1992 to 1996
· Novell network installation / support Software support.
Computer Port Inc. Port Jefferson, New York Senior
Computer / Network Technician 1991 to 1995
· Repair / upgrades and system assembly / installation of PC systems, IBM PS/2's, laptops, printers
· Hardware / software / Novell Networking
· Servicing client base including SUNY @ Stony Brook and I.R.S. Holtsville.
G.E. Computer Services, S. Plainfield, NJ Associate
Customer Representative 1989 to 1991
· Responsible for maintaining existing RCA customer base after GE buyout, customer relations.
· Installation, maintenance and repair of PC based systems; satellite data equipment, Wyse terminals;
generic, line, shuttle and laser printers; facsimile equipment; fiber optic systems; and other systems.
· Supported major GE accounts such as Federal Aviation Administration, Reuters, Norand, Murata,
Commodity News Service (Knight-Ridder), Avis, Scientific Atlanta, Key Systems, C.Itoh, Genicom
and other demand service / contract accounts.
RCA Data Systems, Albany, N.Y. Field Service Representative
1986 to 1989
· Dedicated to New York State Police Information Network (NYSPIN) system installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of PC based information system for Long Island and New York City
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers - A+ / Net+, Microsoft MCSA curriculums
continuing Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSE, and Network Security Certifications.
Compumaster - Business and Web Design accredited seminars and workshops
Hofstra University - Business Entrepreneurship Program
General Electric / RCA Service Training - courses / training consistent with job responsibilities
Suburban Technical School - Hauppauge, New York - Digital Technology Diploma.
Suffolk County Community College - Digital Electronics program, Cobol and Visual Basic programming,
on-going course work in Computer Information Systems, Marketing and Business degrees.